Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Stay In A Castle Hotel


When I was a boy, I loved to read stories about knights and castles and medieval history. I read and re-read Robert Louis Stevenson's "The Black Arrow," Mark Twain's "Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" and Howard Pyle's stories about Robin Hood.

If you share my love for castles and the middle ages, I have a whole realm of exciting vacation ideas for you. Check out Castle Hotels and Castle Tours - Order FREE Travel Brochure!" and learn about the dozens of castle-hotels that you can stay in when you vacation in Europe. These living museums will make you feel like you have stepped back in time, but still offer all the modern amenities and comforts for an unforgettable vacation.

Even if you simply like to collect pictures of these beautiful old castles, these free brochures will be a feast to your eyes and imagination.

No comments: