Sunday, April 02, 2006

Weekly Travel Deals Newsletter

budget adventure travel, family adventure vacation


One of the best ways to find great adventure travel deals is to have the deals come to you. I personally subscribe to several email alerts that keep me on top of the latest bargains out there.

By far the best of these alerts is the weekly email newsletter I receive from Shermans Travel called, Shermans Top 25. They do a lot of the work for me by screening some of the best airfare, hotel, cruise and travel package bargains every week.

It is free to subscribe, and I strongly recommend it to anyone interested in saving money on travel. Just click This Week's Top 25 Travel Deals!.

COPYRIGHT © 2006, Charles Brown. All rights reserved.

budget adventure travel, family adventure vacation

No comments: